Episode 2: Survivor 44 Premiere!

In today's podcast episode we discuss the premiere of Survivor's 44th season! This season is starting off with 3 tribes, and 18 contestants. It seems to be similarly set up as the previous 3 seasons, but let's just say this season starts off with a BANG compared to the previous few. 

Here is the cast for season 44:


My initial thoughts were it seems like a very well rounded cast. A lot of very different people, but that is what makes a season entertaining. It would be boring if everyone was the same! I attached the link to the cast interviews so you can get a feel for everyone Season 44 cast.

In the podcast episode here is what you can expect to hear from me: 

  • My in depth cast thoughts
  • Episode run down
  • My winner pick for season 44!
     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 3: History of Survivor